You have a successful career and are now looking for a new challenge? On the other hand, do you have school-age children and would like to take to the morning, take to the education time to re-establish? Then steering an own can franchise company maybe you for an interesting alternative to return to the employee.
Especially against the background that, despite a required quota of women and equality regulations are still large differences in average wages between men and women in similar positions, may be worth quite a franchise partnership. For here takes the franchise partner, whether male or female, the same risk and the same responsibilities – with identical earning potential. The decisive criterion for the long-term success here are the personal skills of the boss or the boss and not the transport strategy of the company in which you are employed or gender. However, a self as a franchise partner offers women additional benefits. Many franchises are designed so that they can be exercised in part time.
Thus, a simple balance between work and family is guaranteed as your workday within certain limits can adapt to the needs of your family. Ms. Hugger, franchise partner, describes the advantages of a franchise partnership as follows:
“I’ve always had fun at self-employment with personal responsibility and flexibility … The support was always very helpful. In addition, all of the material (manuals, educational materials, advertising templates, posters, flyers, etc.) is great and a huge relief in the early stages. ”
In the following list taken from indipendente-mente.it/franchising, we have put together the short character traits, thanks to which women typically win in this endeavour:
- Even during a normal day women also play at home very different roles (e.g., as a mother, partner, organizer, treasurer, etc.) – use this ability can also be wonderful in your own business
- Women find it easier in general, delegate specific tasks as needed also to take care of everything themselves always want – way to tackle over-exposure to the self-
- Women pick up faster than your male colleague’s council picks – and so often avoid errors
- Women are more consistent when it comes to meeting important decisions
- Women have better communication skills